Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Multitasking

So far at this hotel I have work three different positions. This I feel is something that you may not get the opportunity to do in other fields and I feel lucky for that. It has given me views of both back of the house and front of the house, and I must say there is appeal in both places. I rather have enjoyed the chances that I have gotten to interact with the guests in the front of the house the most though. I guess I am just a people person, which is also why I think I will be good in sales. But really how many industries can you have multiple positions inside the same building over the course of a day! I am really starting to love the concept of multiple jobs for one company. It has really given me a chance to explore and I think if you haven't done something like this yet you should really give it a try, changes your views on the people you work with everyday once you are in their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment